Friday, March 12, 2010


I love stationery - all things paper based are beautiful to look at, smell and touch. I often think that the reason I don't write more is that I just don't have to right notebook to write it in. Its a great excuse and has served me well for many years!

So I have convinced my better half that all the paper books in the world don't seem to be working - I need a MacBook and my life will be complete.

The new baby should arrive next week (or so) and I'm very excited at the thought of being able to write, read or email anywhere in the house or out of the house. Sad I know, but its the little things that make us happy....

3 comments:

Kate Buckley said...

Mac books - and wireless internet connections - are the best. Right now I am hiding in my bedroom with mine, pretending that I don't realize the timer, signaling the end of the boys' wii session, has gone off. Worth the price tag for that alone!

Jane said...

Too funny. At least I will be able to be in the same room as husband when something banal is on television or on line whilst the boys have hijacked my current Mac..

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.