Tuesday, November 3, 2009

JB's reading challenge


JB (aged 7) has decided to read ALL his I can read it by myself Books - listed below are the books he has read this week and what he thinks (as dictated by JB himself).
 
  • Go, Dog. Go! By PD Eastman: it was fun
  • The Bear Detectives By S & J Berenstain: It was funny when Papa Bear wrestled the scarecrow
  • Put me in the Zoo By R Lopshire: My favourite page is ‘I put them high up in the air. My spots fly here. My spots fly there. It was fun.
  • Book of Riddles By Bennet Cerf: My favourite riddle is ‘what kind of animal can jump higher than a house?’ ‘All kinds of animals, houses can’t jump!’
  • The Bears Holiday By S & J Berenstain: I liked it when Papa bear thought a whale’s mouth was a dark cave!
  • A Fish out of Water By Helen Palmer: I liked it when the fish grew ‘so humungous’.

That’s all the stories I have read so far.....

No comments: