Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love a book



So will you change from reading a real book or using a kindle or a nook or whatever the next new fangled invention is??


I personally still love a book and can't imagine getting the same satisfaction from reading a computer screen in bed. I have to admit however to having to print off any reports or research I have to do at work so that I can absorb it better and it doesn't hurt my old eyes (yes, not very environmentally friendly I know!). I can't see myself going down this path but am I just old fashioned and a techno-phobe? Am I alone?

Mouse - the click and drag advice worked - thanks.

1 comment:

Kate Buckley said...

I struggle with this one... More and more, I find myself looking at a screen, especially to read the newspaper. When I think of the damage 80 lb book bags have done to my back, I thing TABLET!!! But when it comes to reading for pleasure, I am all about the hold-in-your-hand, turn-the-pages experience. And I, too, seem to have to print off if there's something I really need to absorb - just use recycled paper and print on both sides!