Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beach reading



My days of reading books on the beach are well and truly gone - too busy watching children trying not to be dumped by waves. But the precious middle of the day time when it is too hot for the beach is the perfect time for an easy read. Last year we were consumed by the trilogy - Girl with the Dragon Tatoo etc but this year's list is yet to be compiled. I have just finished this lovely book which would make perfect relaxed holiday reading - it doesn't require much concentration, it's happy, fluffy and light and I really enjoyed it! So I would recommend that you pop a copy of 'The beach house' in your holiday packing and enjoy.....

2 comments:

trouble said...

Jane, I'm loving checking up on your blog! As I am new to the wonderful world of reading, i find your suggestions very interesting. Going into a book shop can be quite intimidating when you haven't a knowledge on popular authors or book series, so thanks for sharing!

Jane said...

That's so kind of you - I love sharing books with people so glad its of use to you. I've got a few more books that I am dying to read so will write a post shortly about books out oat the moment that I think I'll be spending any christmas money / vouchers on!!
Jane