Thursday, November 11, 2010

A little distraction

Whilst I have been spending this year in self reflection (or self indulgence?) I have also been nurturing a little creative idea I've had for a while.

Those who know me, know that creativity is not my forte - I am an accountant after all - but the idea would not leave me and I have now (as in, tonight) set up an etsy shop selling my idea!


Sadly, but not surprisingly, I used to collect postage stamps as a child. I have quite a collection. Now I'm getting on in years, so has my stamp collection to the point that many of them are deemed vintage. They are beautiful and unique (due to the postmarks) and I thought that maybe others would think so too.

We will see.

Have a look at the link - and then get prepared to be lost in the 'black hole' of etsy - you never know you may find Christmas present inspiration there while you are at it!

There are more to come so please look again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, they look fantastic!!!!!!!!! I can say to all your readers that I bought the zebra and red queen, I think any mother or mother in-law would be thrilled to have the Queen at home on their couch!!! great xmas present. X Trouble

Jane said...

Thanks Trouble - I'm glad you like them and thanks for your support, its greatly appreciated!!

First House on the Right said...

These are fabulous Jane! Nicolex