Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cheap books!

Image from http://www.flickr.com

I realise I am probably the last person in Australia to know about this, but I have just been introduced to  http://www.bookdepository.co.uk . 

I have heard feedback from a couple of people that have already purchased books from the site and have been really happy with the speed of the delivery (free delivery!!) and the service from the website. The books are considerably cheaper that buying them here and considering how many books my household goes through, I can't believe I haven't heard of them before. 

Thanks girls for the tip.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

The question is, how many books have you bought thus far Jane???? I've bought yet another since chatting to you ...oops! x

trouble said...

Thanks Jane, I just received my first lot of books from this site, they arrived so quickly!!!!!!!! WELL DONE, GOOD FIND! X trouble

Jane said...

I too received the first book we ordered - 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom' (not my choice!) - and are now eagerly awaiting the others. So cheap and so quick - I feel bad for the small bookshop owners in Australia.